Friday, April 1, 2011

Insexarchives MADISON YOUNG bdsm xxx cartoon drawing

bdsm yellowpages
Looking outer the site on Insex I became nervous. I had done bondage before but this seemed so hardcore (needles, bags, suffocation). I was vacillation on the uncertainty of my occupational choice and riddled with violence towards the upcoming shoot. But I’m always one for testing boundaries. I like to experience that fine line that we walk between sanity and insanity. I like to push the limits of the kind of my body, mind and spirit are capable of, what I’m admitting of. I’m enthralled with how one bdsm2c’s mind and pluck can transcend their normal physical capabilities. I find bondage and S&M to exist meditative, spiritual, and an act of endurance performance art that I take delight in greatly.

When I first arrived at the Insex studio, I worked with PD. But not for long as I’m desperately afraid of gags and PD for aye works with gags. PD explained to me that he is every artist and that the model and the gag are both materials with which he works. As an artist, I understand that and wouldn’t fall short in him to compromise bdsmforall his aesthetic for my sake. I don’t understand what it is, but something about gags freaks me out. I delight single tail and canes, bring on the nipple clamps, rope delay, and a firm hand, but when you cover my mouth I’m a baby. But I’m working on it kids. I’m doing my homework wanting here on the west coast trying to conquer this phobia.

Sir C and I worked remarkably well together. I really enjoyed the beautifully creative suspension bondage that we did and she has a positively nice firm hand that is great at spanking.

One of the elementary things that Sir C did was attach a lock to my clit set, which weighed heavily upon the jewelry while I lay there enduring her corporal punishment and having my ass hole shaved with a straight razor. I had not at all had bdsmhotwife geocities any weight on my clit hood before. I loved the fact that I had to stay still homemade bdsm while she struck me with the cane or else run the chance of ripping my costly goods. Needless to say, I was still.

Sir C put me in a booty-ful ass tie that wrapped my butt cheeks individually in tight protruding mounds and pendulous me from the ceiling, striking my bottom and the rest of my material part with implements of her choosing. She left deep coloring on my cheeks and remembrancer stripes that stayed on my fair skin for days.

The principally intense experience of my time at Insex was in a hanging with a leather hood on my head. The suspension was remarkably comfortable thanks to Sir C’s mad rope skills, but the hide covered my mouth and inched up towards my stuffy nose that was fair-minded recovering from a cold. I concentrated on my breathing delving ~est part into a meditative mode. My body extremely present and active and at the same time completely I felt no pain as the cane, flog, and talent struck my body again and again. breathe in...breathe out...give out in…breathe out. I was thankful for the strikes of tuneful tasting pleasure that resonated against my body with their stings and thuds. It was like a largess for breathing so well through the small opening. It was fair warmth to swim around in while I hung suspended from the ceiling like a picata nimble to be broken open.

As I was hanging, I thought of the feature in the art of bondage, both from a visual and act perspective. I caught my mind tripping on the intricacies of curb in(the smell, the touch, the cutting of rope into one’s mankind). I thought of how in our daily lives we find ourselves border to so many things (jobs, homes, money, family, daily routines, labels, stereotypes). We watchful in a bed bound to cities that we hate, stuck benefice lies that someone fed us as a child.

Then I contemplation of the freedom I experience suspended and bound - mouth made close the door upon and yet my voice was so loud and deafening as it jumped from synapse to synapse. Nerve endings screaming from gigantic stimulation till they had gone numb from exhaustion. Suddenly, I became deep aware of the powerful position of the submissive and took a sagacious breath of air into my lungs as I was lowered, free, and the hood removed.

For the final scene, Sir C brought not at home one of the mechanical dildos and my favorite toy – the eroscillator. Both were used to fuck my bdsmvids nice little brains out while I was bound tight straddling a index. There is nothing better in this world than deep vigorous sharpness, intense clitoral stimulation, and the feeling of rope cutting into your skin at the same time that your body convulses with screams with orgasmic pleasure till your pussy crescendos through a warm wave of fluid. I’m getting excited just thought about it. We got lots of shots of the proud muddy plash that was left standing as I stumbled away delirious with a truthfully delicious sexual experience and an unforgettable shoot at Insex.

Release: 2004 amateur bdsm

Size: 71 Mb

File greatness: 71.0 MB

bdsm yellowpages