Saturday, July 9, 2011

Insex - S4 Studied jap bdsm

japanese bdsm
Video + replete photoset

Release: 2001

It's bdsm rape late. Two or three in the first blush of the ~. I can't sleep.
The moon sluices through windows and shatters, like of a ~ color litter, on the floor. I think of Mount Fuji, silent dragon inactive, ice-capped, and the moon, and thin-streamed clouds.
I am uncovered and standing before my mirror. I touch my breasts, two gelled moons by darkened centers. Ruby nipples promising milk, nipples mouthed softly, then sucked, nipped, bitten, clamped.
I come to my lips, widen my mouth, and recall the gags he shoved in that place, and all the other things he pushed into me everywhere, and my ground to myself to allow him everything this time.
I turn weakly at the waist and run my fingers slowly from beneath my japanese bdsm art breast down, tracing the long marks, trails left by the ropes. I potion ivory flesh. My ass, young and tender, too tempting any strengthen to refuse. I bend at the waist and turn group bdsm, viewing myself from backward, rounded flesh, the dark split. I place a palm upon every one smooth cheek and pull them apart, separating, viewing my anus, vagina, and clit, glittery, gleaming in the happiness of this night. Running my fingers down, I search, penetrating the capital opening, dry. I recall the metal hook he slipped through the sphincter, tugging at me. And degrade, my fingers revel in my own body, probing my vagina, drenched and staying, wanting more of what he did to me today.
Each orgasm a narrow death.
I will go to him again tomorrow. He will show me more. I will learn the path that streams before me, hoary litter blowing, leading the way indiana bdsm.
I fall asleep with my fingers at my look, sticky with love.

Format: avi

Duration: 00:55:04

Resolution: 320 x 240

Screenlist:


japanese bdsm

File size: 432.0 MB

japanese bdsm