Monday, July 4, 2011

Upside Down 1 bdsm videos free

bdsm free videos
Today I was completely swept most distant my feet!...no really, I was literally swept off my feet and was pendent from the ceiling upside down bdsm pics.

While wearing my asian bdsm black catsuit, gloves and ~ garments and white hood, I was strapped into some hard core ankle restraints that attached to a bar that hoisted me up, where I hung upside along the course of hovering a few feet above the bedroom floor. Sounds complicated?...We made certain to show you the entire process, giving you some really vaporous behind-the-scenes footage...with of course lots of obligatory mark pics bdsm shots :) So here I am hanging upside down bdsm tube galore...whatever will fall out next?

File Size: 436 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:17:11
Format: WMV
Studio: FetishKitsch


bdsm free videos

File greatness: 436.4 MB

bdsm free videos